A letter to Humanity

Dear Indians and Pakistani friends,

I hope you all are doing well. Recent event was horrifying as 45 soliders were martyred. I believe you can understand the grief it is as much as you felt on surgical strikes. However, I am not going to comment on that yet I want to know the reason why we are fighting? If you say Kashmir, I understand but why fight can be the only solution? We all want peace right? We all want liberation and freedom where one can roam freely. However, why are we putting our soliders on deathbed? Why can we not solve the conflict with a little bit of understanding each other crossing the fence of nationality conditioning. Brothers, we know we are alike so why we should let out soliders to die for us, can't we stand up for peace and join hands together?

Can't you and I be us?

Dear Indian and Pakistani friends, let's step up against hate and prevail peace.

Your Sincerely,
Navjinder Aneja

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freedom: Gandhi and Bhagat

An Open Letter to Depression

Predecessor to Descendant: A Brief Historical Future of Robokind